WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

More photo challenges







These are my photos for the challenge. The photo of my garden is for "comfort" because. I love sitting out in the yard in the late afternoon to relax at the end of the day. It was great having "books" as a theme since I love reading. These books are my collection of old books & the bible belonged to my father. The stories & the illustrations in these books are quite unique. For "signs" I took a photo of a sign of our favourite wineries that surround the dam where we stay quite often. It is Bjelke Petersen Dam out near Murgon (near Kingaroy in QLD) & the wines are all lovely. Our most favourite winery is Moffatdale Ridge about 5 minutes away from the dam & they have yummy lunches as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment