WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Photo challenge catch up








These are the photos I took for the next part of the challenge..."Shoes"-these are my new boots for winter..they are sooo nice! The teacup collection my Nan gave me are my "Favourites". I also received the "Buttons" jars from Nan-they are original and very old. The "Nature" photo is from the dam at Emerald. With a new grandson on the scene I've been busy taking photos of him & other photos have been neglected! David, my hubby turns 50 at the end of the week so I should have some good photos of his party next week! Lots more to scrapbook too!


No comments:

Post a Comment