WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

LAYOUT CHALLENGE 12 & 13











Well once again everyday life gets in the way of scrapbooking!! I am a bit behind in the layout challenge but its not something I stress over. For sketch 12 I used an overlay & chipboard shape as embellishments. I made the title & tag using the Cricut machine & tied in the paper with the seagull photo. For layout13 I cut patterned paper to create a border then I used slide mounts as frames for journalling blocks. The floral ribbon & paper leaves bring some colour into the layout.
I'm hoping to catch up on this challenge while we are away-I'll have to send David out fishing or something! Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment