WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Spirit

To make the leaves on the first set of cards I drew a holly leaf shape & tore it out.Then I embossed the leaves in an embossing folder & lightly inked the top & the edges. The center leaf was raised with foam mounting tape. Once put together I put glitter glue along the edges of the leaves & drew in veins.
The santas were stamped in black ink & coloured in using tombow markers. On the white areas I used "Ranger embossing Puffs", which is an embossing powder that puffs up slightly when you heat it. The front of these cards fold back on themselves & a u-shaped cut it made to create a flat folded piece where I mounted the santa pieces.

The baubles on these cards were cut out from patterned paper & then embellished with glitter glue & blingy bits. I made the cards with pearl & metallic papers to give a shimmery Christmas feel to them.


Christmas is in the air and some people I know have already done their Christmas shopping and wrapped the gifts already-mind you, they don't scrapbook either!! I made some cards ready to send at the beginning of December. I just love Christmas time and all that comes with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment