WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Monday, January 17, 2011

New Year New Look

These photos are from a "Bling" Challenge. This layout has a pearl & rhinestone swirls with a shiny plastic ribbon.
On this next layout we had to use rhinestones. I used them on the flowers, ribbon & on the handstamped journal & title blocks.

This layout was all about metallics. I used a mask & gold spray mist to create the background. The photos was matted with gold card & gold German Scrap was used a s a border. The embellishments were all metal with gold coloured gems in the flowers. Gold lacy stickers were used in the corners. This was actually part of a 2 page layout & the other page matched this one.




Well this is a year for change & new things so a new look for this blog. Feel free to leave comments about what I post & let me know about things you would like to see & know about. At the moment I am cleaning up my craft room in preperation for our move. I've found bits & pieces I forgot I had-I guess its good to do a major clean up every now & again to freshen up what is in the stash! The trouble is now I want to get to and do some more scrapbooking. I am trying to enter more challenges this year so apart from the fun of it, I can challenge myself to try new things-part of the year of changes. So challenge yourselves & try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment