WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Monday, March 14, 2011

sketch #4 & 5

Here are the next sketches & the layouts I did from them.

I used patterned paper that had a patch effect already- the wine paper & then the other patterned paper. I did a row of stitching along the join. The title tag was made by layering elements together.

For this layout I didn't use a shield shape but used lacey paper instead. On the right side of the layout I used a plastic template & gesso to create the pattern then sprayed it with Glimmermist & wiped the excess off the Gesso before it dried. Paper flowers & Prima roses added a girly touch with the swirls. The title tag was made with a word sticker, German scrap wings, Tim Holtz slide strip, round tag & a swirl.






No comments:

Post a Comment