WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Australia Day

Even with a lot of the Australia Day activities being cancelled I hope that everyone still had a good day & managed to take a few good photographs. We had a bbq for dinner but forgot the lamingtons. We have a new addition to the family with our grandson being born a day before Australia Day. I have been putting together a baby kit of papers & embellishments to scrapbook & make an album fo his first few days. Making up kits is a good way to be organised with your scrapbooking and it makes it easier if you have a few layout ideas jotted down. I do this if I am travelling and can't take my whole craft room with me!! I use a "work in progress" folder that holds the papers, embellishments, photos, journalling notes & sketches Then when I want to scrap I just go to the folder & I am ready to start without having to think up ideas from scratch. I'll post my Australia Day layout once it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment