WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Exciting News

Well here is my exciting news-I am a member of the Memory Maze Design Team. I am part of a wonderful talented team and watch out for all that is to follow.
I am also looking forward to scrapbooking all the photos I took of my grandchildren while I was away. Happy Valentines Day for Thursday and Happy Scrapping.
This is a printed calico piece that has been attached to a canvas background with jac paper(sticky double sided sheet) The edges of the canvas were covered in texture pasted and stamped using foam swirl stamps then painted when dry. I used mists and masks on the canvas and layered the embellishments on the top. The love letters are painted with acrylic paint and then coated in clear crackle glaze.

This black and white photo was the inspiration for the design of this layout. ...the colours and the oval shape the photo was cut out to.
 


1 comment:

  1. Love all the structure on your layout made by using different kind of textured embellies. TFS!

    PS congrats on your Memory Maze DT spot :-)

    ReplyDelete