WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Cards For You

I haven't made cards in awhile and with a couple of rainy days I made the time to have a play! I am also making some kits using Kaisercraft Summer Breeze range...It is an idea out of their magazine...soon to be completed and I'll post the photos of them.
These cards were made from my left over bits stash! I keep the papers filed by their colours in plastic envelope folders so it is easy to find what I want. I also find papers that go together quite easily.

The smaller pieces of card and paper I keep to fussy cut and to make tags and journalling blocks.

Odd flowers and left over cut pieces of bling and swirls go together nicely. Big tags can be cut to size to fit on smaller projects. Some stamping personalises your projects and adds that special touch.



No comments:

Post a Comment