WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Challenged

Something I planned on doing this year is to do the challenges on different sites. "life is what happens when you are busy making plans"....which means I haven't done as many as I would have liked.
This challenge is from www.scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.com.au

This sketch really caught my eye but I wanted to do a male layout that was a bit grungy. I took the cake colours for inspiration off the board and contrasted them with the blue like in the photos. I misted with a pearly yellow spray to reflect the gold of the jewellery.

The chipboard I used on this layout is from Memory Maze Designs.


The arrows (arrow set LO199) were sprayed with Memory Mist in sparkling silver and Tattered Angel Mist in sapphire blue, then stamped over the top.

The small swirls were inked withColorbox ink in topaz and coated with Distress Stickles in dried marigold.

The title( SO515) was sparayed with Memory Mist in sparkling silver then stamped over the top using black ink.




 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The world!! Your yellow misting looks lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours. like your misting & chipboard elements.x

    ReplyDelete