WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Photography challenge








Here are 4 more photos for the challenge. "Colour" is of my bathroom wall. It is a gorgeous turquoise colour that brightens up this room. For "Talents" I took a photo of a canvas I am making with texture paste, paint and memory mist paints. "In the Middle" is a photo at the Devils Marbles not far from Tennant Creek in the Northern Territory. "Sunset" was taken at sunset at Uluru(Ayers Rock). Well thats that for a bit. I am trying to take photos from our holiday to fit in with the themes that are coming up..sort of to kill 2 birds with 1 stone! Happy snapping.


No comments:

Post a Comment