WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Holiday snaps

These are some photos of my DH(darling hubby-not dickhead!sorry) at the aquarium in Townsville-not so sunny Queensland at the moment. I thought for the rest of the journey I would try & get him to pose for photos! The first one is of him being eaten by a fish...he hopes to reverse the situation soon. He found some fishing tackle shops & I found some scrapbooking shops-finally. I picked up some supplies & a couple of books. With great inspiration I now want to spend some time scrapbooking & David wants to fish-a relationsip made in heaven! We are now in our homeward run and sadly our holiday will be coming to an end all to soon...but I have plenty of photos for our memories and of course to scrapbook.






No comments:

Post a Comment