WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Catching Up

I have had some free time to finish off some of the layouts I started last year. A couple of them have been quick & easy & some others started that way then I got carried away with what went on them! This first layout started out that way. I ended up inking white doillies & punching small ones with the Martha Stewart punch. I couldn't resist the flowers & butterflies and what girly layout wouldn't be complete without pearl bling & glitter letters! This layout is the furtherest from girly bling-it is my husband stuffing his face with cheese rings. They taste like pulped cardboard with flavour to me...yuk! But he loves them. I used a 12x12 mask & glimmer mist on a white background. The corner circles were stamped in black ink. The title "Rings" were painted with Tim Holtz distress paint then rubbed over with metallic cream. It is all quite yellow-just like the cheese rings!
I can't believe January is finished & we are in the second month of the year already. There is another cyclone on its way to north Queensland and it is shaping up to be a bad one. I hope & pray that everyone will be alright. Possessions can be replaced but not people's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment