WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

A couple of days late with my Valentines greeting (computer problems!) but here is a photo of my minature red roses in bloom just in time for Valentines Day!
Here are a couple of untraditional love colour schemes but made with love all the same! This first layout is of my husband & myself when we were first going out about 34 years ago. I sometimes can't believe we have been married 30 years this October! The colours are more muted in these papers but it matches well with the photos. The big flowers were handcut from patterned paper. The border piece was made using Martha Stewart punches.
This layout was a quick one using bits & pieces. I sprayed a paper doilley with Glimmer mist & coloured the journal tag with smooch paints. The verse is "How Do I Love Thee". I used ready made tags, flowers & used Sizzix dies to cut the bird & the word love.

So in this month of Love, SMILE.....it makes people think what you've been up to!!


No comments:

Post a Comment