WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Craft Room

Here is the first layout I have done in my temporary craftroom(photo below).
 The background is reversed masked-I used the mask in the usual way on a different layout then I flipped the mask over onto this sheet and let the ink soak in. Dimensional pearls were dotted around the flourish. The paper strip was embossed then rubed over with ink. The acrylic word and button were coloured with alcohol ink.

Here is my temporary craft room sort of set up. A lot of my stuff is still in boxes and will be staying there until the house is renovated. It's hard to choose what things are most important and the things I will need. I keep thinking of things and going through ALL the boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment