WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Paper bag flowers

This layout is based on 6 mini layouts on one page.The embellishments are made from die cuts & chipboard shapes. The flowers are made from paper bags that have been cut into a flower shape & layered. They were then sprayed with glimmer mist & a brad inserted to hold the layers together. The layers were then scrunched up. Sorry about the blurred photo. 
Not a lot has been happening lately as we are packing & getting ready to move house soon. I'm looking forward to setting up my craft room again and getting back into regular scrapbooking with lots of new photos & ideas. I have an old notebook I am jotting down any ideas that come to me so I can use them soon. Its a good idea to make notes about any photos you take so then if you don't scrap them straight away you won't forget any important details.(mind you, I'm not always that organised either!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment