WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

And the winner is....

A big THANKS to everyone who left such lovely comments about my work. They are all appreciated. As the Memory Maze blog hop is now closed, the winner of the the prize from my blog is.....REBECCA MOSHER!! Rebecca can you email with your address so I can send the prize to you.
(My email address is on the sidebar of my blog). Remember to check in regularly on my blog for some inspiration and tips.
I hope everyone was inspired by our blog hop and will give the Memory Maze chipboard a go if you haven't tried it already. The Design team will be contiuing with some great ideas and examples at Memory Maze so watch out for upcoming posts.
These flowers were fussy cut from the 3D stackums and layered using foam tape. I put a dab of purple glitter in the centers and tucked under a length of frilled ribbon, also from Memory Maze.

This is the first page of a double layout. The cutout flowers, frilled ribbon, patterned tissue paper and chipboard are all from Memory Maze Chipboard.

This is the second page. These 2 girls are my granddaughters and big sister loves her little sister!

The birdcage (SO517) was coloured in gold Smooch and the big sister(SO230) was coloured with a purple felt pen.

Giggles (SO040) waa coloured with a purple felt pen with purple glitter glue over the top. The word was layered on top of the 3D stackums flowers.

1 comment: