WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

May Days

With Mothers Day a week and half away, now's a good time to dabble in a bit of card making. Why not even make a few extra cards to send to the people in your life and love and care for you. A note to let each other people know how appreciated they are is always a nice surprise!

This is my sister and myself. Her birthday is on Mothers Day this year and since our Mum is our guardian angel now we will be celebrating this day together and remembering our Mum. I know that if we were in trouble for something we only had to make our Mum laugh and she couldn't stay mad for long! Sometimes when my sister laughs I can hear Mum's laugh in her and it brings back wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment